Bleach - Odyssey (Roleplay)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach - Odyssey (Roleplay)

A strictly roleplaying game based off the anime Bleach.

Kurei's CC application.

Kurei Hitaka

Kurei's CC application. Empty Kurei's CC application.

Post  Kurei Hitaka Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:12 am

Name : Morgan

In Game Name : Kurei

Weeks playing Bleach - Odyssey Roleplay : Played about 3 months total under different names, including Aysander.

Roleplaying Experience : About a year.

Figures already played : Minor figures, mostly. Captain twice and one of Shinji's vaizards once.

Your plans for your wipe : My plans for the wipe would be to develop the Gotei 13 into an effective squadron for taking on the hollow menace that plagues the world of the living.

A short RP of yourself playing the figure (ie.Entering a battle)(Note : RP must be at least 4 paragraphs long. Each paragraph must consist of 4-5 lines.)

Kurei gripped the hilt of his Zanpakuto as he entered the battlefield. He took his step onto the frontlines, relieved to see the damage to the other squads was minimal. "I'm impressed the enemy got this far in. I'm also glad you're all alright." He looked at the four capptains who kneeled on the ground behind him. He could feel their reiatsu was drained significantly, but it was no matter, they did what they could to hold on this long. Kurei's reiatsu flowed forth as he finally drew his blade, a scowl crossing his face. "You've hurt my allies, damaged the seireitei, and even attempted to bare your fangs at the pride of the Gotei 13. You are indeed a monster that calls for this measure..."

Kurei's spiritual pressure destroyed several buildings near him as his reiatsu spiked to an even more powerful state than it had previously. "Resound, Reimei! This opponent now faces the power of the Captain Commander." The sword glowed with a golden light, which radiated from the blade to the captain commander's feet. A warm feeling filled the air as the wounded captains felt a slight increase in their life energy. "I will not ask you to join me in this fight with that beast; no, you've all done your part! Nay, though, will you do nothing. I ask all of you here to watch--to lend me your wills and belief that I will triumph."

Finally, the monster that Kurei spoke of made it's move. It was almost human in size and appearance, but it wore a half of a mask on it's face. Surely it was some sort of hollow, considering the whole in it's neck. The foe was a complete unknown, who had entered the Soul Society and blazed a warpath, devouring any soul it crossed. "Well then, you'll be my next victim!" was the last sentence spoke as the beast and Kurei locked blades.

The beast slashed viciously with it's blade, seeming to slice the reishi in the air, making it harder for the Captain-Commander to prepare a defense. Blood flew everywhere as the other four captains watched in terror as the two clashed. Finally, Kurei grew tired of it. Sheathing his sword, he began to chant mysterious words. "Rikujokurou!" he shouted, bolts of cloth binding the Arrancar in place. "Finally, then, the finishing touch! Raikouhou!" The sky blackened as a dragon of thunder crashed into the odd monster, supposedly vaporizing it. "This is a new day for the thirteen court guard squads..." Kurei spoke, staring at the sun as if speaking to the heavens themselves, "And indeed, hopefully, a monster such as this never rears it's face again..." The other captains could only nod in agreement, and this chapter was put behind them for the time.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:51 pm