Bleach - Odyssey (Roleplay)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach - Odyssey (Roleplay)

A strictly roleplaying game based off the anime Bleach.

Red Tornado's Application.

Red_Tornado

Red Tornado's Application. Empty Red Tornado's Application.

Post  Red_Tornado Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:13 am

Name : Louis Andre

In Game Name : Silver Kaname

Weeks playing Bleach - Odyssey Roleplay : Honestly ive been playing since it started

Roleplaying Experience : I RP on your game as well as another Byond game called RP Unlimated.

Figures already played : I was once a CC

Your plans for your wipe : To be a QE and make humans Quincy's ... if they would like to become one

A short RP of yourself playing the figure (ie.Entering a battle)(Note : RP must be at least 4 paragraphs long. Each paragraph must consist of 4-5 lines.)

Silver Kaname was casually walking around, the air was humid. This was a everyday thing for Silver as he enjoyed a calm stroll, after walking for some time Silver arrived at the local pond noticing many children playing games as they would. Silver sat down at a bench and began to ponder,"Another gracious day on our planet earth, something seems alittle off tho ... i wonder". A ball slowly rolled over to the feet of Silver, then a little boy ran to him apologizing and asking for his precious ball back, Silver smiled and did as he asked but as the boy began to walk away he turned back and asked Silver to play catch to which Silver replyied,"Sure little guy ... ive got time to spare".

In all the excitement of playing catch Silver forgot what the time was and began to walk home. It was dark, so dark it was very hard to see, in the distant a local light flickered on and off. Then suddenly that same light turned off and stayed off, then as it came on once again a huge black beast was in sight of Silver, what spirutal aware people call hollows. Silvers left arm flew out and he pointed out all of his fingers(And thumb), Silver then proclaimed,"I will warn you disgusting beast .. im not just a human .. but a warrior!" Then using his other hand he reached into his pocket and pulled out a weird looking glove, as he placed it on he said,"Heh, by using this .. I'll take care of you quicker as this is my Sanrei Glove!"

Then a blue light began flashing around Silver's left hand, it slowly began spinning and expanding in all directions. A light blue bow was formed out of pure reiryoku,"This is a spirt bow", Silver then moved his right hand near his left and pulled back on a line of reiryoku, as he pulled back he calmly said,"Ginrei Kojaku", then he released the line and tones of arrows flew out of the bow heading straight for the hollow, a strong attack for such a weak foe? Silver was not messing around. Then as the arrows we're close the hollow managed to avoid a few but was hit by some.

The hollow tried to flee which made Silver give a rather sadistic smile, as he laughed he spoke,"Haha, you try to flee ... your speed is nothing compared to mine!". Silver gathers spiritual particles under his feet and rides them right to the hollow, as he got close Silver kept on smiling,"There's no point in running, your longing your own death out hollow", with those words Silver pulled back his line once again and fired a finally arrow hitting the mask of the hollow, the arrow flew through creating a hole in the mask. The hollow's body began to disapear as Silver stopped smiling,"Heh .. that was too easy", he then started to walk home once again.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:04 pm